Network Rail, with support from Gloucestershire County Council and Forest of Dean District Council, have aspirations to provide an integrated transport hub at Lydney station. Redevelopment plans outlined in a Network Rail and Council supported indicative masterplan conceptualised a scheme to provide housing, mixed retail, improved car parking and station facilities, and a pedestrian route between the two platforms to bypass the level crossing. Network Rail is keen to work with a third-party developer to deliver this scheme, with mutual benefits available for all parties.
Further Documents Available through discussion
- 2013 masterplan prepared by LHC on behalf of Network Rail
- Topographical site surveys, including River Lyd under passage
- Pedestrian bridge feasibility report
- Phase 1 desktop geotechnical/contamination report
- Buried services report
- Title plan and report confirming land ownership